1. In You Adonai, I do take Refuge
Spare me from faltering steps when I am overwhelmed
Those thoughts that say, can I really trust You
that’s what our enemies are after, for they wish your discredit.
2. You turn Your ear to me when I pray
You like me to grow in Trust and character
For I am a child of the Almighty.
3. For Your Name’s sake, You will lead and guide me.
Help me to quiet my thoughts in times of uncertainty
and remember You are my Resting Place.
4. Help me avoid the subtle lurks of my enemies.
Give me clear Vision to spot them and keep my eyes on You.
They rely on their wits, those deceitful foes
but I trust in Your Name, my Strong High Tower
I can Come to for Refuge.
5. You are my Rock, my Strength and Redeemer
In You, I can commit, my soul, my spirit, my circumstances.
6. I have no friendship with those who love
the vanities of the world or foreign gods.
7. I choose to Celebrate my King of Kings
You are worthy of my Trust and devotion
Matchless in Your Majesty yet having profound Grace.
Your Kindness stirs my innermost being – I love You.
13. When they counsel together to trip me up
My Trust is stayed in Your ability to bring me through
if they catch me off guard.
Let me remain steadfast, not easily moved.
14. I say “You are my God, my Redeemer”
You are worthy of my Trust because You delight in me.
15. My times are in Your Hands, intervene when
my enemies are chasing me.
Put them to shame and cleanse me of dross
those questions and doubts that seek to take up residence
and infiltrate my thought patterns when I’m off-guard.
16. You make Your Face to Shine on me
And bring me into a place of blessings.
17. Yes Save me and let me not be ashamed
You know my frame.
Let me keep pace in the Race that has its Rewards
for those who Trust in Your Loving Kindness.
18. Yes silence their lies and schemes, oh Righteous One
19. And remind me “how great is Your Goodness
You have stored up for me”
and show me increments I pray, refreshing my soul when faint.
20. You protect those who activate their Trust in You
Sheltering them from the schemes of the wicked.
Yes You hide me in the Secret Place of Your Presence.
21. You show Your Wonderful Love to us in hard times
our Creator who can be trusted.
You hear my requests for help in time of need
Jesus said do pray, so You can answer our prayers.
22. In times of distress, look to Him
Guarding your heart from fear and distrust.
23. Love The Lord, you who belong to Him
and gird yourself in faithfulness.
24. Be resolute and He will strengthen you
Yes, He shall fortify your heart.
I have decided to be one of those Faithful ones
whoever keep their thoughts on Him
Truly He’s my Strength and Stay.
Janet Vargas © 2021
Copyright Notice: A Very Strict Copyright Applies To These. Protective Measures Have Been Taken.
It's Good To Practice The Fear Of The Lord.